High Rise Swim Legging UPF50+
High Rise Swim Legging UPF50+
Womens Leggings Size Guide
Inseam length = 68cm/26.75"
If you find your measurements are across sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size
Please select a size.
Women's Sun Protective Swim Leggings
Our new and improved UPF50+ Swim Leggings are back and better than ever, this time in a high rise style to encourage maximum sun protection on those long hot days in the sun and by the water.
Cut from the same cloth as our UPF50+ Aqua Sport fabric, the High-Rise Swim Leggings are super soft and silky, boasting quick-drying properties and a cooling effect on the skin that keeps you feeling comfortable and refreshed all day.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Super comfortable, lightweight and quick drying.
- 4 way stretch for unparalleled comfort and not skin tight
- Saltwater and Chlorine water resistance
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- True to size, athletic fit
- High waisted supportive fit
- Full length legging
- Solbari engraved premium metal tag front of left waist
Fabric & Care
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need for reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.