Swim Leggings UPF50+
Swim Leggings UPF50+
Womens Leggings Size Guide
Inseam length = 68cm/26.75"
If you find your measurements are across sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size
Please select a size.
Women's Sun Protective Swim Tights
Solbari’s Swim Leggings offer practical style and protection, no matter what the outdoor activity is! Chlorine and saltwater resistant, you can walk, run, or relax beachside or in the water. The fabric also offers a cooling sensation on your skin when you are out of the water to keep you cool in the heat.
Made from the highest quality swimwear fabric, you can ensure you are well protected and looking good no matter where you are or what you’re doing on holiday.
- 4-way stretch for unparalleled comfort and not skin-tight
- Super comfortable, lightweight and quick drying
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Accredited with a UPF50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Small internal pocket to store keys and card (9cm x 8cm / 3.5” x 3.1”)
- Internal adjustable drawstring at the waist for perfect fit and 3cm / 1.2” waistband for superior comfort
- Made from 100% chlorine and saltwater resistant UPF50+ PBT polyester
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is saltwater and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
- 100% chlorine and saltwater resistant PBT polyester
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.
Chlorine and saltwater resistant
Designed specifically for any watersport environment.
Tailored to fit securely
For unrestricted movement