High Rise Swim Bottom UPF50+
High Rise Swim Bottom UPF50+
Women High Rise Swim Bottom Size GuidePlease check the size chart before ordering
Please select a size.
Women's Sun Protective Swim Bottoms
Our new UPF50+ High Rise Swim Bottoms work best as a team. Pairing perfectly with our UPF50+ Long Sleeve Swim Top, these swim bottoms provide the perfect amount of stretch for optimal movement, offering superior comfort and coverage throughout the day.
Made with our signature UPF5+ Aqua Sport fabric and featuring brand new & exclusive Solbari prints perfect for warm weather, the High-Rise Swim Bottoms are super soft, lightweight, and silky, as well as boasting quick-drying properties and a cooling effect on the skin that keeps you feeling comfortable and refreshed all day.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Super comfortable, lightweight and quick drying
- Salt water and Chlorine water resistance
- 4 way stretch for unparalleled comfort and not skin tight
- Supportive and flattering cutting
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant
- High waisted flattering cut
- Solbari engraved premium metal tag front of left waist
- Solbari designed exclusive pint
- Fully lined bottom
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
Fabric & Care
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Our swim fabrics are machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.