Long Sleeve Swimsuit UPF50+
Long Sleeve Swimsuit UPF50+
Long Sleeve Swimsuit Size Guide
Please check size guide before ordering.
Please select a size.
Women's Sun Protection Swimsuit
Introducing our new UPF50+ Long Sleeve Swimsuit, designed to encourage practical style and sun protection whether you are relaxing in or by the water. Designed as a full upper body coverage one-piece, the swimsuit features a branded, high quality Solbari zipper which runs along the torso and makes it easy to slip in and out of water.
Cut from the same cloth as our UPF50+ Aqua Sport fabric, the Long Sleeve Swimsuit is super soft and silky, boasting quick-drying properties and a cooling effect on the skin that keeps you feeling comfortable and refreshed all day.
- Lazer cut opening at the bottom of the sleeve to give you the option to put your thumb through to protect the back of hands
- High-quality branded zipper makes it a breeze to put on and take off
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant.
- Exclusive Solbari designed print
- Super comfortable, lightweight and benefits from a 4-way stretch
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- True to size, but not skin tight
- Solbari designed exclusive print
- Lightweight and very soft, benefits from a 4-way stretch fabric
- Removable cups for shape and support
- Fully lined except for sleeves
Fabric & Care
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Manufactured and imported from Italy, this fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Our swimsuit is machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the swimsuit looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need for reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.